Project Manager - Construction
Great permanent salary and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Project Manager from a construction or FM background; the role will be working for a premier automotive client in Nuneaton and will be based around the project management and delivery of minor works projects for their clients who are on-site.
We are looking for the following for this Project Manager role:
- Experience of delivering minor works project (circa £1M in value) from design sign off phase (new build and refurbishment) going through tender, client liaison to handover (Commercial projects)
- Relevant education (degree, HNC, apprenticeship or equivalent)
- Capable of leading a small team of 5 staff
- Previous experience of working to CDM 2015 (ideal but not mandatory)
This Project Manager role is an immediate start so if you are interested, apply now!
The company are offering the following for the Project Manager position:
- Good basic salary (to be discussed)
- Good benefits package
- Ongoing training
Please get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment if you are interested in learning more and applying.