4 months ago
Project Manager - BIW/Closures
Contract Position (12 months initial duration)
Based in Poland
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work for in Poland on behalf or a leading automotive/automation provider; the role is based in the South of Poland working near the manufacturing site of their client overseeing installation of automated lines.
We are looking for the following for this Project Manager role:
- Experience in a Project Management role which include delivery of either BIW or closure projects (OEM/tiered supplier) individually
- Appropriate education in Engineering
- Able to work with the OEM reporting on the status of the project (this is heavily OEM facing)
- Experience within an automation installation company would be very advantageous
- Happy to live and work in Poland for the duration of the project (12 month to start, likely to be 18 months)
- Language skills with English being mandatory (other languages would be very helpful)
We'd be more than happy to speak with British or European candidates who have the skills above and the company are looking to offer the following for this Project Manager Role:
- Very good contract rate
- 12 months initial contract duration
- Accommodation paid for in Poland (potentially travel to and from site also)
- Project start date at present is August 2020
Please get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee for more information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.