£40k - 50k per year
2 months ago
Job title: Project Manager
Salary: £40k - £50k (Dependent on experience)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? You will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, defence, resource management, energy, and international development.
As part of my clients continued expansion we are looking for a Project Manager to join their successful Belfast team.
You will be a core member of the team leading multi-disciplinary projects of varying sizes to a broad range of employers across multiple sectors. Our projects are substantially based in Northern Ireland with opportunity to support their portfolio in Great Britain and further afield.
You will report to the Director of Project Management in Belfast and work alongside internal and external design team members. You will be expected to work autonomously and as part of our project teams.
- Ideally, you will be from a Project Management background and will have full membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (e.g. MAPM/ RICS).
- You will have either a recognised qualification in Project Management or a complementary field such as Quantity Surveying/Building Surveying or be able to demonstrate relevant competencies from a qualification in Construction related Engineering.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of how you have managed multi-disciplinary teams to deliver client’s requirements managing effective professional and technical advice offered to programme, budget and the required quality standards.
- You will have extensive knowledge of working on construction projects with multiple stakeholders and have working knowledge of various forms of construction contracts. It would be advantageous if you have accredited NEC3 or NEC4 Project Management status and/or have passed the Civil Engineering Law and Contract Management course.
- You will preferably have project-based experience working with Building Information Modelling and be proficient in the management of Common Data Environments.
Our relationships with our Clients, Advisors, internal and external design team members and Contractors is critical to the success of our business. Accordingly, your ability to build relationships and to develop and maintain a collaborative team ethos amongst the parties to each project is crucial. Your experience will demonstrate that your personal and interpersonal skills are well developed in these areas and that you are already an effective communicator.
- Plan and successfully execute projects
- Understand and interpret the scope of each project
- Plan and agree project deliverables
- Provide appropriate advice on the management of projects
- Manage project information within a Common Data Environment
- Manage procurement processes
- Programme management
- Risk and change management
- Responsibility for establishing capital budget parameters and cash flow of projects
- Administering industry standard contracts including the NEC3 and NEC4 suite of contracts
- Understand and implement quality management processes
- Using IT system to maximise services delivery
- Responsibility for accounting, costing and billing
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role, please contact Shannon Harling at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.