A rare and career-defining opportunity has arisen for a technically astute and experienced Project Manager to join a privately owned worldwide specialist who over 70 years has become a market leader in the design and manufacture of automated lifts and logistical solutions for huge household name projects throughout 5 continents covering major landmark locations on a global scale.
Due to the company's expansion plans within their UK operation, we are looking to speak to experienced Project Managers from who have a proven track record of managing the installation, commissioning and ongoing services regarding full turn key solutions offered and sold by the company from their high-value, high-spec product and solution range.
You will be responsible for project management of the following or similar supply and fit solutions:
- Vehicle lifts, goods lifts
- Cargo systems
- Automated parking solutions
- Airport logistics systems
- Luxury building access
What we're looking for from you:
- You will have prior experience in engineering, construction or automation settings.
- A time-served and proven track record of managing high-scale projects within industry
- Showing a thirst for knowledge and a hunger to progress within the company.
- The personal self-awareness and soft-skills required to build and manage relationships with colleagues, customers and contractors against targets and KPIs to meet criteria required in reports.
- To be ideally based approximately one-hour north of London so to allow for you to link in the with the company's UK Headquarters while servicing the north of the country.
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary of £40,000 - £50,000/year (regular salary reviews available)
- Company car (allowances/expenses)
- Remote working - total autonomy over your own diary
- Industry leading training and CPD
- Opportunity to be part of a market-leading organisation working on sites based north of the London across the UK.
If you consider yourself a career-minded professional who is looking to take their career to the next level, can work on your own autonomy and motivation and are looking to partner with a premium company in an innovative and dynamic market place then I would like to hear from you. Please 'apply now' with your up to date CV or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121 to discuss in confidence.