Job title: Project Manager
Hourly Rate: £28.00- £35.00ph
A Project Manager opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines. The role is an initial 6 month contract offering up to £35.00 per hour LTD.
The European Global Management team is a dynamic team within supporting over 35 projects both internally and externally. The team consists of project planning professionals and project managers.
You will be responsible for leading allocated project(s) to ensure the projects are delivered on time, to cost and quality. To develop relationships with the key team members in order to motivate and drive the project forward. Ensuring timely reports are produced to communicate project progress to the Senior Leadership Team.
To apply for this Project Manager position you should have some of the following:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills
- Extensive job-related experience in project management
- Degree or equivalent experience within the project management field
- Professional training in leading and facilitating meetings is highly desired.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of project management software (MS Project experience desirable) MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools. Will also require knowledge of other software tools such as project accounting systems. Good Excel skills are vital (complex formulas, linking multiple worksheets, pivot tables, graphs).
- Project resource loading/portfolio resource management and project/portfolio cost management experience
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.