Project Engineering Manager
Food Manufacturing - East London
Contract - Long term
The company is a well-known and respected brand in the food production industry.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the purpose of the role is to execute engineering projects in line with project objectives, quality, resource and budgetary constraints.
Duties of the Project Engineering Manager role:
- Oversee and support the execution / project delivery including design, scopes of work, construction management, project cost control schedules, training and project coordination.
- Manage all aspects of Project HSSE and coordinate with location representatives to ensure standards are being achieved.
- Manage day-to-day administrative aspects of a project scope.
- Coordinate and assist with FAT's (factory acceptance tests) and where appropriate ensure training is carried out.
- Implement company policies, standards and procedures for engineering and technical work.
- Assure projects are completed in accordance with company standards, regulatory authority's codes and guidelines.
Required skills and experience: Project Engineering Manager
- A solid and demonstrated career history working in Engineering Project Management ideally in the Process Industry.
- A background working as a Project Manager in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical or similar industry is essential.
- Demonstrated experience of Managing project teams on engineering projects.
- The ability to motivate, lead, problem solve and influence.
- Ideally qualified to Degree level or C.Eng.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary