Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Leicester / East Anglia
As part of our continued expansion we are looking for a Project Manager to join our success ful Residential Development team. You will be a core member of the team involved in a large multi-disciplinary strategic land residential development project in East Anglia. You will also have the opportunity to support our clients portfolio of projects further afield.
You will report to the Director of Project Management and work alongside internal and external design team members. You will be expected to work autonomously and as part of our project teams.
Ideally, you will have some experience in the residential sector. Membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (e.g. MAPM/ RICS) will also be advantageous. Ideally you will have either a recognised qualification in Project Management or in a complementary field such as Quantity Surveying/Building Surveying or Engineering. It would be advantageous if you have accredited NEC3 or NEC4 Project Management status.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of how you have managed/been involved in projects to deliver client's requirements to programme, budget and required quality standards. Experience of managing the requirements of key stakeholders such as the Environment Agency, Natural England, Highways England and/or local authorities would be beneficial. Experience of having worked on highway, drainage and/or utility projects would also be advantageous.
Our relationships with our Clients, Advisors, internal and external design team members and Contractors is critical to the success of our business. Accordingly, your ability to build relationships and to develop and maintain a collaborative team ethos amongst the parties to each project is crucial. Your experience will demonstrate that your personal and interpersonal skills are well developed in these areas and that you are already an effective communicator.
- Plan and successfully execute projects
- Understand and interpret the scope of each project
- Plan and agree project deliverables
- Provide appropriate advice on the management of projects
- Manage project information within a Common Data Environment
- Manage procurement processes
- Programme management
- Risk and change management
- Responsibility for establishing capital budget parameters and cash flow of projects
- Administering industry standard contracts including the NEC3 and NEC4 suite of contracts
- Understand and implement quality management processes
- Using IT system to maximise services delivery
- Responsibility for accounting, costing and billing
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.