£Comp + Bens
£Competitive plus benefits
A Project Manager is required to coordinate the utilisation of programme management and engineering skills and tools in order to meet customer expectations, programme delivery and business objectives. Candidates that have a strategic projects background, with appreciation of commercial and business needs would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications, requires a Project Manager, based in Shenfield, to lead an engineering project team. As a Project Manager you will be required to:
- Lead financial activities for projects and team's activities to meet targets for costs and profitability.
- Manage the discrete business types with attention to differences business strategy and deliverable requirements, these include but are not exclusively:
- Whole vehicle or vessel systems engineering
- Support and interface with the design, powertrain and prototyping teams for resources and support of projects and with technical advice
- Resource allocation to large programmes or other projects as appropriate
- Support and interface with the systems and project, powertrain, and prototype services
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally degree qualified
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to deliver engineering projects against time, cost and quality targets.
- Understanding of engineering product development for automotive and/or marine applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of reporting directly to senior leadership as well as reporting to a stakeholder group to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Shenfield based developer and integrator of hydrogen solutions will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Project Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.