about 1 month ago
A Project Manager is required to join an established company with an outstanding reputation for high quality, innovative products. The successful candidate will be joining to project manage and lead graphics and packaging projects, working closely with engineering, R & D and sales to ensure delivery of on cost and on time packaging and product graphics solutions for a wide range of products.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Deliver projects within budget, on time and to agreed performance and quality targets and KPIs.
- Escalating and highlighting changes, risks and opportunities on programmes to relevant departments and identifying appropriate action plans.
- Continuous Improvement focus in driving down costs. Ensuring design to cost objectives are identified and achieved.
- Ensure design is suitable for manufacture, assembly, meets safety, standards and compliance regulations.
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline (product design, project management, graphic design etc).
- It is essential applicants have proven Project Management experience with a Project Management accreditation (Prince 2, Agile or APMP).
- Experience in a relevant field such as print production for B2C, packaging design for new technology, product development.
- Successful track record of robust design delivery within a product development industry
- A good knowledge of project management software and ISO 9001 QMS.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with knowledge of Graphics and Packaging to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Competitive non-standard pension scheme
Interviews for the Project Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Project Manager position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.