about 1 month ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? With our Client, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in infrastructure, water, environment, defence, energy, and international development.
Our Clients Project Management Consultancy provides Customers with high quality, high value advisory services in support of the strategic development, creation and management of sustainable assets. The regional team, responsible for a wide range of large residential infrastructure and major defence projects are seeking a junior project manager to join our team in delivering these projects
- Develop strong working relationships with a variety of national clients and become part of their integrated project teams
- Support lead PM with leading and liaising with the wider multi-disciplinary team, to ensure that projects are delivered successfully
- Be a positive addition to the growing team within the region and assist in the development of capability in other sectors within the region.
- You will be able to demonstrate how you have managed projects to deliver client's requirements to programme, budget and required quality standards. Ideally, you will have some experience in the residential sector. Experience of managing the requirements of key residential development stakeholders such as the Environment Agency, Natural England, Highways England and/or local authorities would be beneficial. Experience of having worked on highway, drainage and/or utility infrastructure projects would also be advantageous.
- Our relationships with our Clients, Advisors, internal and external design team members and Contractors is critical to the success of our business. Accordingly, your ability to build relationships and to develop and maintain a collaborative team ethos amongst the parties to each project is crucial. Your experience will demonstrate that your personal and interpersonal skills are well developed in these areas and that you are already an effective communicator.
- Membership of a recognised professional body or working towards full membership (e.g. MAPM/ RICS) will also be advantageous. Ideally you will have either a recognised qualification in Project Management or in a complementary field such as Quantity Surveying/Building Surveying or Engineering. It would be advantageous if you have accredited NEC3 or NEC4 Project Management status.
- You will be expected to work autonomously and as part of our project teams.
- This role is home based however due to specific projects the successful candidate would ideally live in Oxfordshire and the neighbouring counties.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.