£15.00 - 20.84 per hour
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - 54122
Location: Stratford, Greater London
Rate - £20.84 per hour LTD rate which equals £16.47 per hour PAYE. AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks.
Our client is currently leading a government-funded Innovate UK collaborative project that is developing a 'Data Driven Road Safety Tool' using connected car data to improve road safety. This project is is in collaboration with Loughborough University, Oxfordshire County Council, and Vivacity Labs.
We are recruiting for a Project Manager for this project. The role will involve leading a cross-functional and cross-organisation team to deliver the project successfully from both a technical and commercial perspective. The project is already established with a plan and the role will be to deliver to the plan, adjusting as new things are learned. Due to the nature of the small team, this role will require flexibility as new tasks and responsibilities will develop over time.
- This role requires skills in Project Management, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, and Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to pick up and learn about new concepts and apply them within a commercial proposition.
- Can manage multiple priorities while working independently and collaboratively.
- Presentation skills to communicate innovate concepts.
- Prince2 qualified
- Road Safety knowledge
- Experience in project managing an innovation project.
- Experience of working in an environment of regularly changing priorities.
- In this role, your brief may be short of firm detail, but you will have experience of showing an entrepreneurial spirit to delivering on that brief.
- Experience in developing businesses around new or improved digital products or services.
- Experience of working in a government-funded project.
- Ideally, you'll have a Degree, but if that's not the case (and you have experience/ skills you feel are relevant and beneficial to the role) we're interested to hear from you.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.