Competitive Plus Benefits
3 months ago
Project Manager (Capital Equipment)
£Competitive plus Benefits
Project, Manager, Delivery, Gateways, Development, Capital Equipment, Machine, Tooling, Service Contracts, Manufacturing
Do you want to work for one of the markets most innovative organisations supplying capital equipment, tooling and services to the advanced manufacturing arena? We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help drive forward the delivery of key projects within the development of capital equipment for the advanced manufacturing sector across the UK, Europe, Asian and US markets.
Due to our continued growth and capital equipment demand, our client is looking for a Project Manager to deliver a number of strategic projects within the specification and delivery of capital equipment, machines, tooling and service contracts within a highly advanced manufacturing arena. Reporting to the Group Sales Director, you will be responsible for providing the technical support and advice for the customer and internal engineering teams in identifying the specification, development and delivery of capital equipment project and service contracts within the advanced manufacturing arena.
As a Project Manager you will be charged with:
- Implementation and co-ordination of all machine, tooling and service contracts and orders for equipment.
- Maintain production programme and incoming order value.
- Maintain close customer contact, liaising with other departments and ensure an ongoing technical
knowledge of equipment.
- Coordinate the activities of Project Team to ensure that orders/projects are completed within the delivery period, payment terms and specifications stated in the order and/or contract.
- Maintain close contact with customers to ensure that payments, information and samples are provided on time ensuring orders/projects are completed within the delivery, payment terms and specifications stated in the order and/or contract.
- Collaborate with production team to prepare reports on order book values, sales forecasts and incoming order values.
- Attend machine production and mould meetings as and when necessary.
- Provide customer support liaising with other departments, replying to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide customer support and be prepared to travel on site as required.
- To identify opportunities for process, productivity and quality improvements.
- To adhere to and always apply all workplace management and rules consistently.
- To actively participate in product development and improvement.
- Develop effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholder, customers and suppliers to
- ensure best outcomes for the organisation.
- Ensure that all Company policies and procedures are adhered to within operations area
This is a challenging and exciting role for a forward thinking and hands on Project Manager who has led and delivered projects within a capital equipment, special purpose machinery and/or engineering environment who can demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
- Proven track record in Project Management, ideally with a Prince or Project Qualification
- Exposure of managing the delivery of capital equipment, special purpose machinery and/or service level contracts within the engineering arena.
- Strong commercial acumen being able to lead and deliver timing plans, coordinate project plans and track/manage budgets/costs.
- Highly PC literate including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, ERP and CRM
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic and able to communicate with diplomacy at all levels.
- A professional and willing individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, receptive and adaptable to change.
- Positive attitude with ability to work within culturally diverse environments.
- Helpful and supportive approach to resolution of any issues that arise.
Applications will be welcomed from Project Professionals with a practical approach to leading projects/programmes in the capital equipment, special purpose machinery and/or engineering services sectors. Interest in the Project Manager position is expected to be high so if you have a proven track record of delivering technical projects from initial enquiry through to delivery and customer sign off, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 to discuss further or email email@example.com .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.