3 months ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Leamington Spa / Field Based
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover, Permanent Health Insurance
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work for our client who are a leading provider of software and services, who support organisation, agencies and companies with asset rich environments to manage and make more informed decisions about their infrastructure assets.
- The Project Manager role will make up part of our clients Customer Services team and will primarily involve in ensuring successfully deliver projects to time, quality and budget and ensure their customer expectations are fully met.
- You will have technical knowledge of the customer requirements and a good understanding of the project specification.
- The role will be responsible for co-ordinating all activities from receipt of order through to invoicing and take full ownership to ensure the project is a success.
- The role will require the successful candidate to work closely with our Sales and Consultancy teams to manage the project delivery.
- The position will be reporting to the Director of Customer Service where you will be responsible for progress reporting on all current projects and work with the team to mitigate any known risks along with planning required resources. Regular travel to your client’s workplace will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and represent company in a professional manner at all times
- Engage customers to ensure the smooth project delivery as well as helping to build relationships
- Develop effective collaborative working at a senior level, at times assisting and working alongside the Consultancy, Sales & Product Team
- Adhere to standard business processes and procedures and be commercially aware
- Ensure a smooth handover from Projects to Support Team
- Attend Client facing meetings
- Be willing to challenge and remove blockers that impact the agreed Project
- Escalate and resolve project affecting issues that arise promptly
- Ensure the administration is well controlled and delivered within agreed timescales
- Work closely and build strong relationships with the sales team and deliver a unified approach
- Provide accurate and regular updates to all stakeholders throughout
- Project Management experience and in particular, experience of implementing software projects
- Experience of successfully managing a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Confident with meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Capable of working within a progressive organisation and able to build strong relationships and credibility with customers and internal teams
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of promoting company services
- Ability to determine client’s needs with a proven record in retaining clients
- Excellent report writing skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Experience of working with Public Sector
- Experience of Asset Management software, within Highways, Street Lighting, Street Works, Waste & Grounds environments
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.