Automation & Robotics vacancies:
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Design Engineer/Manager (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Controls Engineer/Manager
- Sales Manager (Automation/Robotics)
Location - We have opportunities in the following locations:
Salary - £35,000 - £60,000 depending on automation/technical knowledge and experience.
We have fantastic opportunities for Automation & Robotics engineers located across the UK. If you have experience within the Automation sector with relevant qualifications in electrical or mechanical engineering, then please get in touch.
Key areas of experience required:
- Mechanical or Electrical qualifications or relevant engineering experience.
- Experience with design (electrical/mechanical), building/fitting/wiring, project engineering, robot/PLC programming or project managing.
- Experience from any of the following: Automated equipment, robotics, conveyors, special purpose machinery, packaging/wrapping machinery, metrology/inspection/weighing equipment or similar machinery/hi-tech equipment.
- A desire and passion to learn/develop engineering skills/knowledge.
- A team player, willing to work together to ensure machinery/projects are completed on time to budget. Can also work on their own when required to do so.
- Experience of working from engineering drawings/designs.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for one of the opportunities above or for more information please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.