Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Project Manager (Full Vehicle)
£Highly Competitive Plus Benefits
Project, Design, Development, Prototype, Build, Innovation, Performance, Leadership, Delivery, DFM, DFA, CAD, Manufacturing
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic and exciting British Motorcycling brands, driving engineering excellence across their range of products? We are looking for an experienced and innovative Project Manager to help grow the product range and support the delivery of strategic projects across all design and engineering in the UK following a significant recent investment in the business.
The role of the Project Manager will be to manage and oversee all elements of new product development programmes, from scoping out objectives through to capacity and resource planning to ensure gateways are achieved and budgets are realised.
As a Project Manager you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in delivering projects from a new product development perspective to meet corporate objectives and targets. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Determining and defining project scope and objectives
- Predicting resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Preparing budgets based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Tracking project costs to meet budget
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Managing contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilizing industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitoring progress and adjust as needed
- Measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement
This is a challenging and exciting role for a forward thinking and hands on Project Manager who has led and delivered projects within the automotive arena (preferable two wheels, EV or motorsport) who can demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
- Ideally degree qualified with a track record in project management within product development and innovation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively, managing timing plans and budgets effectively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to deliver projects through the full life cycle pulling together cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Applications will be welcomed from Project Professionals with a practical approach to leading projects/programmes in the automotive, motorsport, EV and/or product development arena. Interest in the Project Manager position is expected to be high so if you have a proven track record of delivering technical projects from concept through all prototype stages and into production, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 to discuss further or email email@example.com .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.