- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 25 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59226
Title: Project Manager - 37334
Division: Information Technology
Rate: up to £530.38/day Ltd (£c400/day PAYE option)
Contract Position based at: Whitley will be the base but travel likely required to Gaydon and Solihull
- Essential: Strong, motivated, experienced Project Manager.
- Able to Create and Manage project plans.
- Ability pull teams together from different departments to review end to end solutions.
- Able to manage budgets.
- Ability to manage multiple resources.
- Ability to follow formal project governance including risks, issues, change management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers, associates and at all levels of management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional customer service skills and abilities.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience of working in a high performing matrix environment - Must have broad experience in project management with IT and Business stakeholders.
- Experience of working with a complex large HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance Systems.
- Manage multiple projects within the Competitive Organisation Programme of work.
- Manage stakeholders with clear targets and scope.
- Provide full project governance following the standard process.
- Resource management (internal, 39:39 parties (on / off shore) )
- Stakeholder Manager with clear communication.
- Proactively managing risks, issues and change management.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.