Job title: Powertrain Project Manager
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £22.50ph
A Project Manager is required with knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires a Project Manager who has experience of the engineering Product Lifecycle (Specification, design, development & manufacture) and previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues
As a Project Manager you will be required to do some of the following:
- Tracking project status versus plan, managing cost, weight and quality of the module and ensuring component compatibility with programme timing.
- Accountable for execution of all process activities to the programme at all relevant gateways.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- High level of computer literacy - MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Project) with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understand Engineering Product Lifecycle (Specification, design, development & manufacture) and previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues
- Awareness of our project delivery processes and tools such as PCDS, CCDS, RMDV, AIMS, WERS and Programme Central.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role (35247) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.