Job title: Powertrain Project Manager
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £22.50ph
A Powertrain Project Manager is required with knowledge of supplier management on high value projects, to support project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Project Manager who has experience of working within project teams to deliver high value, complex projects for multiple stakeholders.
As a Project Manager you will be required to do some of the following:
- Investigations into new IT virtual (Test & Data Systems) project requests within PTTO.
- Primary point of contact for the development of new methods for simulating the vehicle powertrain in different environments (MiL, SiL, HiL) projects within PTTO.
- Assist PTTO in their creation, delivery and early life support.
- Assist with Project Management on the large scale IT programmes.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- High-integrity, real-time systems within large scale, multi-disciplined projects and practical experience of systems engineering testing and integration.
- Project Management team experience, ideally in an Information Technology environment or Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- Clear and confident communication skills; must be confident in working closely with senior stakeholders.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role (35242) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.