Job title: Powertrain Project Manager
Hourly Rate: Up to £22.50 per hour
A Powertrain Project Manager is required with knowledge of supplier management on high value projects, to support project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Project Manager who has experience of working within project teams to deliver high value, complex projects for multiple stakeholders.
As a Project Manager you will be required to do some of the following:
- Investigations into new IT virtual (Test & Data Systems) project requests within PTTO.
- Primary point of contact for the development of new methods for simulating the vehicle powertrain in different environments (MiL, SiL, HiL) projects within PTTO.
- Assist PTTO in their creation, delivery and early life support.
- Assist with Project Management on the large scale IT programmes.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- High-integrity, real-time systems within large scale, multi-disciplined projects and practical experience of systems engineering testing and integration.
- Project Management team experience, ideally in an Information Technology environment or Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- Clear and confident communication skills; must be confident in working closely with senior stakeholders.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.