Job title: Electrical Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00 - £19.84ph
An Electrical Project Engineer is required with a knowledge of data capture and diagnostic fault finding within the automotive sector to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires an Electrical Project Engineer who has experience of systematic problem solving and Project Management experience on a contract basis. As an Electrical Project Engineer you will be required to do some of the following:
- Manage the delivery of features through the management of multiple components, some of which are out-with their own responsibility, through specification generations and regular system team meetings to the full implementation phase.
- Take in feature requirements, design a system capable of achieving the expected functionality, cascade the component requirements for each affected part, and validate that the implementation achieves the initial goal.
- liaising and managing suppliers and component engineers to ensure that the functionality and requirements are met but will also encapsulate some hands-on testing of individual components as well as full vehicle systems.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Systematic problem solving - ability to logically step through problems to ensure robust issue investigation and resolution implementation.
- Ability to use electrical equipment and tools - Scopes, multi-meters, CANalyzer, LIN tools, in order to capture data and diagnose faults.
- Project management - working with suppliers in developing solutions and managing own tasks and deadlines.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Project Engineer role (34810) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.