- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Duration: permanent
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 29 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61846
Job Title – Project Manager
£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 p.a. + Health scheme + profit share scheme + Life insurance + Pension + 25 days holiday
Are you a Senior Project Engineer or Project Manager interested in working on advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most prestigious, high performance automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in automotive manufacturing with experience managing projects from RFQ stage through to delivery. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Project Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of;
- Responsible for New projects from initial quotation stage, prototyping, engineering and design changes, production and through to delivery, on time, to budget and to relevant quality standards
- Act as the main interface between the customer, design engineering, Quality, process engineering, manufacturing, tooling and commercial/ Purchasing teams
- Champion the quoting process for prototype and production quotes & timing.
- Champion of ‘design for manufacturing’
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a program time line and all deliverables
- Conducts program milestone reviews, reporting on a monthly basis to senior management
- Communicate APQP information to customers, suppliers, sales and plant personnel.
- Track and control development, product costs, tooling costs and capital costs.
- Drive Value VA/VE activities and savings.
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with the following;
- Technical qualification in engineering such as apprenticeship, HNC, NVQ level or degree
- Experience in automotive manufacturing project management with a strong knowledge of automotive project/ program delivery and processes including quality systems, design and development, manufacturing systems and engineering standards.
If you are a Project Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager position, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.