Irlam, Greater Manchester
£25 - £30 per hour
almost 2 years ago
A Project Manager role has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
JOB PURPOSE: To lead the allocated project(s) to ensure the projects are delivered on time, to cost and quality. To develop relationships with the key team members in order to motivate and drive the project forward. Ensuring timely reports are produced to communicate project progress and potential issues to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Management and accountability for assigned project / portfolio of projects
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Providing Regular stakeholder reporting
- Proven risk management experience
- Working with all partners to monitor progress, to ensure project delivered in a timely manner on budget.
- This position requires a four year college or university degree or equivalent experience within the project management field
- A wealth of experience in project management
- Must have very strong leadership and interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills
- Professional training in leading and facilitating meetings is highly desired.
- Previous experience directing the work of others is highly desirable.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of project management software (MS Project experience essential ) MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools. Will also require knowledge of other software tools such as project accounting systems.
- Good Excel skills are vital (complex formulas, linking multiple worksheets, pivot tables, graphs).
- Knowledge of AGILE based approach to Project Management duties is highly desirable
- Project resource loading/portfolio resource management and project/portfolio cost management experience is highly desirable.
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification is highly desired
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.