A Project Manager is required to manage and control special purpose automation projects within time and budget and to the satisfaction of the customer. Candidates with experience of delivering automation projects within the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a supplier of automation systems engineering services based in Basildon, requires a proactive Project Manager to ensure delivery of bespoke automation systems for the automotive industry. As a Project Manager you will be required to:
- Manage and control UK and international contracts to achieve completion on time and within budget
- Liaison with client to ensure equipment is supplied to job requirements and to specifications
- Review and approve all sub-contractor bids including technical aspects
- Control of contract variations, status reports, shipping lists, installation instructions and maintenance instructions
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Proven project management skills preferably of automation equipment installation
- Good understanding of mechanical and pneumatic systems particularly in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge of robotic and electrical systems
- Competent in MS Office including MS Project
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automation equipment installation project management experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automation systems engineering services supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Project Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. The role will require regular UK and international travel. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.