Contract ISO Program Director
London or Holland base
To £650 per day
Can you offer a proven background in audit experience within multinational matrixed industries and demonstrable knowledge of core infrastructure, active directory and systems integration/migration?
This Contract ISO Program Director role is a hands-on position, requiring deep technical understanding, a keen eye on ritual/routine and the leadership skills to drive a team - ideal for a leader who can help the team to achieve goals on express timings. You will face complex volume applications, an ageing infrastructure that has varied quality master data and will manage the change across a multi- country portfolio. A key objective and measure of success will be to clean up and solidify the environment and systems utilised.
Desires for the successful Program Director will include;
- Proven work experience as a Project/Program Manager/Director or similar role
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time management
- A University Degree, MBA or post graduate degree may be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and oral English. Second European language is desirable
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong influencing, people and project skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience of a multicultural environment is an advantage
Initial contract length for this role will be 9 months and as above, you can be based in either London or Holland. If keen to learn more please don't hesitate to contact Grant Nisbet for further news.