We are recruiting a Project Manager with machining experience for a premium car manufacturer based in Birmingham. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the manufacturing engineering team in order to develop, implement and improve the manufacturing process and facilities for the Plant.
As Project Manager you will responsible:-
- To ensure the achievement of required manufacturing process and facility projects in line with business targets.
- To ensure the team have the appropriate skills & competence for all required manufacturing processes and facilities.
- To ensure the most efficient solutions are developed and implemented to meet the business requirements.
- To ensure & investment targets are met
- To ensure preferred manufacturing process and facility requirements are implemented.
- To ensure future development of manufacturing process and facility requirements are identified, and incorporated into LWE strategic plans.
- To ensure manufacturing processes and facility projects are being delivered within the necessary budget and time constraints.
Skills & Experience Required:
Qualified to NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (e.g. Degree, Membership of Chartered Institution) in Manufacturing or Production - related Engineering.
Advanced experience in Manufacturing Planning.
Direct experience of the principles and application of Quality tools and techniques.
Through knowledge and understanding of manufacturing engineering.
- Highly developed Project Management and Planning.
- Strategic Planning.
- Investment Management/ Project Budget Management.
- Previous experience of leading a technically-oriented team.
- Experience of manufacturing processes and industrial engineering.
- Awareness of health, safety and environmental issues relevant in a manufacturing environment.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Negotiations and persuasion skills.
Please apply to this advert today or should you have any questions then please contact Katharine Bignell for more information.