Job Title: Project Engineer
- We are currently recruiting a Project Manager for our client based in Stoke, the role will be overseeing and managing all aspects of a project and to ensure the project is delivered on time within budget and specification.
- The role requires a dynamic individual with good inter-personnel and management skills who can manage resources and stakeholders and who can perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to; coordinating all resources; setting deadlines; assigning responsibilities; monitoring and communicating progress of the project to senior management.
- Plan projects to accomplish goals within the constraints such as time costs and specification.
- Schedule tasks and deadlines for all stakeholders and resources.
- Run the project on a day by day basis.
- Coordinate with engineers, sub-contractors and client.
- Disseminate production information to production team to meet requirements.
- Efficiently and competently manage problems due to scope creep, change to bring them back on plan or create a new plan with key stakeholders.
- Understand the project requirements and ensure work proceeds as per the specification.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Monitor and estimate costs & budgets.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Experience of working in the water Industry would be a distinct advantage.
- IOSH Managing Safety.
- CSCS Card.
- SMSTS Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (Preferred).
- HNC or Degree in Construction Management.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment