- Project Manager
- UK wide (some European travel may be required)
- £50,000 - £55,000/year salary
- Domestic and international travel & career development opportunities both at home and abroad as required
A Project Manager with experience in managing multiple concurrent projects to design and manufacture special purpose machinery is required for a Midlands based system integrator.
The role of Project Manager will include:
- Working with design teams, assembly teams and the end customers to ensure the specifications of the project are met and delivered on time.
- Review the design of the equipment ensuring that the functionality meets the specification criteria.
- Challenge designs where you see improvement opportunities including ease of build, better functionality and cost savings
- Manage circa 5 or 6 projects currently, working closely with production and the customer advising on estimated delivery schedule.
The suitable candidate will need to possess the following skills:
- Experienced Project Manager either having worked within special purpose machine manufacturing or as an engineer specifying machinery for manufacture.
- The most important requirement is that you have strong project management skills and you are able to look at a solution to ensure is compliance and its functionality against a specification.
- Technical qualification in Engineering is essential.
- PRINCE2 qualification
- Experience with control system engineering is highly desirable
- Mechanical design experience to develop systems for automated assembly and warehousing
- Knowledge of AGV's is highly desirable
This a wonderful opportunity to join an ambitious and forward-thinking business fully engaged with industry 4.0 strategies. If you have the required skills and experience, then please click on the link to apply. In return for your experience, we can offer an attractive salary with an excellent working environment where ingenuity and entrepreneurship is encouraged.
Please 'apply' now with your up to date CV or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Closing date for applications is 13th September 2018