Automotive, Aerospace, machining, casting, costing, delivery, gateway, management
A Project Manager is required with knowledge of project delivery, costing, tooling and product/process development within cast and machined components. Candidates with experience of the automotive, motorsport and/or aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and new market penetration this company, a world class engineering and manufacturing organisation of cast and machined components based in Bridgnorth requires a forward thinking and proactive Project Manager with experience of delivering strategic projects within new product development on a permanent basis. As a Project Manager you will be required to:
- Project leadership to meet customer and company objectives
- Ensure enquiries and quotations carried out in line with the Company's New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Manage projects through the Company's New Product Introduction (NPI) process incorporated in the ISO system
- Communicate project/ product progress and issues to customers & internal resource.
- Delegate to, and steer, the operations team towards satisfactory delivery projects
- Cost projects, engineering, tooling and manufacturing
- Develop new business to enrich foundry capacity
- This role includes the possibility of overseas travel
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- In depth understanding of the engineering, tooling, casting and machining processes
- Automotive, motorsport, aerospace and or/ defence industry experience
- Experience of organising multiple tasks / projects with good communication skills and business acumen
- Experience of using ISO Quality Standards and using internal NPI process
- Experience of completing quotations and understanding commercial terms and conditions.
- Demonstrable and proven experience of business / account development
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Project Management in a machining or casting environment seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth based Automotive/Motorsport company will offer you:
- £Competitive Salary
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Excellent career development and progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Project and Programme delivery within a casting and machining environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager's role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email