A Project Manager is required to join an established company growing within the aerospace manufacturing sector. The successful candidate will be joining to manage client relationships and manufacturing projects in the aero engines sector.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for the timely delivery of manufacturing programmes to the customer cost and quality expectations.
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues.
- Ensure production and operations milestones are aligned and communicating this with a variety of teams.
- Adherence to health and safety and company policy and processes throughout programmes.
- Managing complex development programmes through to completion.
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a Continuous Improvement complex engineering environment.
- In depth project management experience from a defence, aerospace or safety critical manufacturing background.
- Robust knowledge of Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Ideally be a degree qualified, certified Project manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for Project Managers to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leicestershire based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum.
- Flexible benefits package
Interviews for the Project Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Project Manager position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.