Vehicle Test Engineering
Working with a major automotive OEM to deliver projects in a wide variety of areas from research through to production. Completing these projects on time and with high quality is essential to the business. As a Project Manager you will take significant responsibility for the success of projects, controlling timing, resource allocation, maintaining relationships with the customers and supporting the development of best practices within the business.
What you will do as the Senior Project Manager:
To manage all aspects of client contracts to ensure they are completed within time, specification and budget.
- Project planning
- Agreement on and coordination of project work with the customer
- Management of project teams/resources
- Management of suppliers
- Facilitating customer meetings
- Quality, progress and cost control
- Management of multiple concurrent projects
- Reporting project status both internally and externally
- Support in the continuous improvement of project management processes
What you will need for the Senior Project Manager role:
- A degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering or Project Management postgraduate studies.
- Ideally MAPM
- A solid career history in Project Management and senior roles within an automotive or similar sector.
- An eye for technical input, being able to quickly grasp and interrogate information being supplied from different engineering fields to make decisions and recommendations
- Several years' experience in project management, ideally in automotive development or a similar industry
- Team-leading skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Professional presentation skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Self-directed and independent
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Readiness to travel
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However should you wish to discuss your application first hand, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281