Project Manager - Gainsborough - Permanent £Competitive-DOE - Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to join a privately-owned company who specialise in the development and manufacture of exhaust and after treatment systems for heavy duty diesel engines. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of projects from conception through to completion using a gated process to manage deliverables into the organisation.
What you will do
As Project Manager you will;
- Manage assigned projects, ensure that project objectives and requirements are well defined
- Ensure project risks are identified and managed effectively
- Liaise with the customer as appropriate & develop customer relationships.
- Responsible for leading and motivating allocated project team members
- Maintain plans and update on progress on a regular basis
- Agree technical specifications and time schedules together with line manager
- Ensure projects meet the customer requirements in terms of technical specification, cost, quality and delivery
What you will need
As Project Manager;
- Technical qualification in engineering (ONC/HNC/Degree)
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Proven experience of working in and leading cross-functional teams
- Liaison with customers and suppliers
- Experience in an automotive environment
- Responsive nature, persistent, flexible and open minded, good communicator
What you will get
As Project Manager
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work on a range of challenging, interesting and fast moving projects for a leading European designer and manufacturer of exhaust after treatment systems.
Suitably qualified and experienced Project Managers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter