- Sector: Energy
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60278
Role: Project Manager
Location: Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
- We are currently recruiting for an experience Project Manager who is experience in working across the temporary structures industry, the role will be managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and Minimise our exposure to risk on projects.
- This is an exciting role that will Reporting to the Director & General Manager and will be working with a wide range of customers and clients.
- Prepare and present innovative solutions to client briefs, raising new client proposals from sale enquiry data.
- Ensure project documents are complete and filed appropriately.
- Main client liaison for company on temporary seating and associated infrastructure projects.
- Manage the projects from initial quote through to successful delivery including some site crew management.
- Control project costs against budgets.
- Plan and organise, through a dedicated project co-ordinator, component schedules, booking of plant, labour & consumables, transport, and on-site documentation.
- H&S on site management through use of company own IT based package.
- Ensure handover to client is complete in full.
- Ensure first class customer service through the whole process.
- Take overall ownership of the project and act as a key contact for the client and internal stakeholders
- Using the client’s brief define the project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Produce a delivery programme in association with the client, sub-contractors and wider stakeholders
- Produce a working budget for each project
- Deliver all contracts to schedule.
- Ensure the appropriate workwear provided is worn by all site staff.
- Liaise and support operational staff when needed.
- Produce and issue all site-specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, and utilisation.
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Identifies company development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Senior Managers.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, organisation, and objectives
- Manage the day-to-day operational requirements of the project Monitor and report on the progress of the projects both internally and to the client.
- Ensure that the project operates according to the company health & safety and environmental policy, and that project staff are adequately briefed regarding their responsibilities within these policies.
- Work with the clients to continually improve the product offering
- Manage the output of your project co-ordinator
- Site visits as required
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Direct experience of project delivery within the events industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Adaptable approach, ability to collaborate with the clients and colleagues
- Proven ability to manage budgets and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Excellent management skills – ability to motivate and guide teams.
- Flexibility to work the hours required for business needs and to travel extensively in the UK and possibly overseas.
- Awareness of HSE Safety Working Regulations
- Degree in Project Manager or other suitable subject
- Knowledge of CAD
- Experience with Project Management Software including All Hire & Visual Planning
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.