Project Manager - Abingdon - Permanent - Technology
A Project Manager is required with knowledge of project delivery within a technology driven environment. Candidates with experience of Scientific Innovation Programmes would be well received.
Due to the businesses continued success this company, a technology driven organisation based in the Abingdon area requires a driven Project Manager for a new permanent role. As the Project Manager you will be required to:
- To coordinate the leadership of cross functional teams to deliver Projects with significant risk and / or strategy implications from Inception through to Production Support.
- To undertake Planning, Risk & Issue Management, Governance, Controls & Reporting activities
- To deliver Projects on time, on budget to specified quality standards with high client satisfaction.
- Establish, develop & maintain key business relationships including Exec & Senior Management, Key Stakeholders, Strategic Partners & Third Parties.
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
- A recognised Project Management qualification - Prince 2 Practitioner or similar
- Experience of Delivery of time-critical transformation / innovation project from Inception through to Production Support.
- Delivery of Governance & Metrics.
- An Understanding of Technology / Engineering / Science innovation Programmes would advantageous but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Project Management within an engineering environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Abingdon based Technology company will offer you:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Westfield Health cash plan (Level 1 paid for by company - benefit in kind as a result)
- Life assurance for 4 x salary
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme as a %age of annual salary
- Share options scheme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Project Delivery within an Engineering/Technological environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.