Job title: Project Management Engineer
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
A Project Management Engineer is required with knowledge of vehicle manufacturing processes.
Due to continued growth this company based in Cranfield requires a Project Management Engineer with strong communication skills for a new contract role. As a Project Management Engineer you will be required to:
- Master Schedule preparation and daily delivery
- Risk management to secure projects KPIs
- Facilitate coordination between functions to unblock any Quality-Cost-Delivery issues
- Standard documents preparation and issue on time
- Manage physical/digital trial at the manufacturing plant
- Coordinate inputs and manage outputs
- Travel to Manufacturing Plants
- Analyse quality concerns & provide adequate countermeasures to support the project
- Liaise within global organisation
- Support Purchase, Sales & Marketing and Manufacturing teams
- Lead cross functional teams
- Give presentations internally and externally
The Project Management Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Experience in automotive sector required.
- Good knowledge for vehicle manufacturing processes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Experience working cross functionally.
- Good communication skills.
- Availability to stay in other countries for a period of time.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive OEMs to develop your career.
If you have any questions about the Project Management Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259 -