about 1 year ago
R00021691 - Project Management Engineer
A Project Management Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive products/ technologies.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Project Management Engineer with proven experience in a project management role contract position. As a Project Management Engineer you will be required to:
- Manage delivery of the development program against the vehicle development schedule
- Maintain visibility vehicle development status against its performance metrics (quality, cost & delivery KPI's) and communicate to line management, taking recovery actions where necessary
- Prepare for project milestone meetings, working proactively and cross functionally with all stakeholders.
- To coordinate global activities between Japan and Europe
- Ensure closure of key concerns raised through production trials and development test activities.
- Coordinate quality and customer satisfaction improvement activities.
- Coordinate cost reduction activities to deliver vehicle targets.
The Project Management Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven experience in a project management role
- Experience or demonstrable knowledge of automotive products/technologies
- Fully literate in Microsoft desktop tools
If you have any questions about the Project Management Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship