Project Management Engineer - R00011828
A Project Management Engineer is required with strong coordination skills.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Project Management Engineer with experience working within an automotive environment for a new contract role. As a Project Management Engineer you will be required to:
- Manage delivery of the development program against the master schedule
- Maintain understanding and visibility of the Vehicle development status against its performance metrics (quality cost delivery KPI's), and communicate to line management and Assistant Chief Vehicle Engineer accordingly taking recovery actions where necessary
- Lead the preparation for Milestone Meetings, working proactively and cross functionally with all stakeholders to ensure a good understanding of the development status and prepare recovery plans where necessary
- To coordinate global activities between Japan and UK
- Promote and support all necessary cross functional activities to ensure closure of key concerns raised through production trials, safe launch, test and evaluation
- Promote and Co-ordinate quality and customer satisfaction improvement activities.
- Promote and co-ordinate cost reduction activities to deliver vehicle TdC targets.
If you have any questions about the Project Management Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship