Project Management Engineer - 57967BR
A Project Management Engineer is required with experience of vehicle development project management.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Project Management Engineer with physical development and technical concern analysis experience for a new contract role. As a Project Management Engineer you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Manage delivery of the development program against the master schedule.
- Maintain understanding and visibility of the Vehicle development status against its performance metrics (quality cost delivery KPI's), and communicate to line management and Assistant Chief Vehicle Engineer accordingly taking recovery actions where necessary.
- Lead the preparation for Milestone Meetings, working proactively and cross functionally with all stakeholders to ensure a good understanding of the development status and prepare recovery plans where necessary.
- To coordinate global activities between Japan and UK.
- Promote and support all necessary cross functional activities to ensure closure of key concerns raised through production trials, safe launch, test and evaluation.
- Promote and co-ordinate quality and customer satisfaction improvement activities.
- Promote and co-ordinate cost reduction activities to deliver vehicle TdC targets
The Project Management Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or similar.
- Experience of vehicle development project management.
- Experience of D&D budget management and sourcing.
- Experience of physical development and technical concern analysis.
- Experience in Automotive Sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of project management to develop your career.
If you have any questions about the Project Management Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.