My client is looking for a new Project Leader to join their Automation and Robotics team. The role is an exciting opportunity to work within a successful and energetic team, being involved in industry leading equipment and solutions. The role encompasses working with all stakeholders of the business and will include working with design engineers, electrical and mechanical engineers, robot / PLC programmers and end users.
The role of Project Leader will include the following:
- Prepare and agree with departmental managers the project plans, timescales, tasks and budgets
- Maintain visible project plans and task status's
- Organise regular project review meetings (internal and with customers)
The suitable candidate for Project Leader will need to possess the following competences:
- Previous experience with automated machinery, bespoke machines, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems or similar automation machinery will be highly beneficial.
- Previous experience working on multiple projects will be required.
- Previous experience of project managing / leading bespoke solutions for customers within an Automation/System Integration environment
- Ability to overcome problems as they arise is important, as the ability to have self-discipline, motivation, and be quick thinking is essential
- Experience of Solidworks or AutoCAD Inventor.
- Attention to detail and passionate about your work
- A healthy interest in the automation industry
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of project management and automation/robotics and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Leader role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.