£25.45 - 25.45 per hour
about 1 year ago
An experienced Project Leader is required to join an automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
- Project management of physical models / local models and virtual assets
- Management of Timings, Planning, Reviews, Meetings, Resources
- CAD Management (Design and Engineering data)
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Project Management
- Leader of Automotive Design
- Engineering delivery
- Proven project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery.
- Excellent communications skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels.
- Leadership skills and people skills to work independently or as part of a group.
- PC Literate - Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc. (Essential).
- Broad knowledge of PD processes.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own workload.
- Working experience of CAE tools including Vis Mock-up, Teamcenter, Catia V5 is desirable.
- Ability to understand programme activities within cycle plan principles.
- Ability to think creatively to solve model build issues.
- Broad knowledge of the Design & Engineering Department and Process.
- Leading project data management and tracking.
- Apply business acumen and a customer driven mind set to deliver design leadership.
- Resource management.
Engineering or Business related Degree preferred.
Ability to travel between J&LR facilities and suppliers both in the UK and abroad.
Capacity to quote costs of new models requests.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.