£40k - 45k per year
9 months ago
£40,000pa - £45,000pa
A leading aerospace company based in Reading is looking to recruit a Project Manager to achieve both its business goals and its strategic growth ambitions as their cutting edge technology has been adopted as the preferred choice in an expanding variety of applications within the Space and Defence Sector, this is an exciting and unique opportunity to provide effective leadership and management in order to help the organisation.
As a Project Leader, you will manage multiple concurrent projects to a successful outcome by making the best use of the Company's resources and working with the functional departments (Sales, Design engineering, Manufacturing engineering, Operations and Quality). What will make you stand out is your ability to develop a strong working relationship with both your internal and external stakeholders enabling you to see the bigger picture and to be able to plan strategically. You'll be creative, able to react quickly and appropriately to different situations and have the confidence to bring people on your side.
- Degree or an equivalent qualification in an Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic or a Project Management related discipline is preferable
- Proficient with IT tools for data analyses and communication, e.g., MS Projects, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- The ability to write detailed reports and produce high quality documentation.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in an engineering design and manufacturing environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to allow you to work effectively with the project teams and stakeholders, and to be used effectively in handling customer relations in a positive manner regardless of the situation.
In return for your skills and experience this company will pay you a competitive annual salary of £40-45K with an extensive benefits package, with a strong emphaisis on training and development. Interested applicants should apply to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.