- Manage and lead projects, defining technical plans and ensuring successful execution with adherence to agreed time lines for the Minimising Chocolate platform.
- Keep up to date records on projects including time lines, budgets and milestones.
- Develop solutions to problems, ensure compliance to technical policies & procedures and deliver technical input to address business needs.
- Organise and execute pilot, field and supplier trials, including data analysis, data monitoring and data correction.
- Deliver results and interpretation, draw conclusions with business relevant recommendations to support programme.
- Share-point organisation of existing information and facilitate good project storage
- Create and maintaining literature reports within the "Inventing Joy Framework"; collating details of work both internally and externally with our competitors.
- Manage specific external resources linked with project tracks.
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior project team members.
3 Key Skills:
- Technical rigour
- Learning on the fly
- Initiative - Proven track record of problem solving and applying innovative solutions to difficult technical challenges.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Data analysis
- Experience of machinery development.
- Experience of managing projects and external resources
- Experience of working on technically complex projects with a high level of technical unknowns.
- Machinery safety.
- Proven track record of machinery development.
- Attention to detail, with strong project management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management and priority setting.
- Able to adapt personal style to work in international environment.
- A team player, with the ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to Learn on the Fly
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Must be fluent in English
- Engineering experience within the Food Industry - hygienic design, food safety etc.
- Degree or higher qualification in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
Interested in the above role? Please apply to Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.