Up to £35000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Project Launch Engineer
Salary - £35,000
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Project Launch Engineer for a well-known Manufacturing business based in Telford. This is an immediate start for the right candidate.
As a Project Launch Engineer your duties will be:
- Be responsible for the planning, co-ordination, monitoring, reporting & introduction of new products
- Ensure external manufacturing processes are capable & consistent of giving the correct component specification & quality
- Develop & implement plans to meet company objectives
- Provide accurate information to the Technical department to deliver prompt & accurate introductions
- New product & promotion manufacturing quotations within a specific time frame & ensure correct selection of supplier, manufacturing process, material & component costs.
As a Project Launch engineer you will have:
- A good understand of production groups such as: Plastic injection moulding, Die casting, Metal Pressing or Heat treatments
- Previous experience of working in a product analysis role or environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages
- Knowledge & understanding of SOX, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- New Product Introduction experience
If you are interested in learning more about the position then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee to discuss.