5 months ago
Job title: Project Facilitator
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Inside IR35 (Umbrella OR PAYE)
- Develop and produce program and/or project management schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Management and accountability for the portfolio of projects
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Regular stakeholder reporting
- Proven risk management experience
- Work with partners, monitor progress, to ensure project delivered in a timely manner on budget.
- Attend business meetings with partners
- Resource management - Provide input for staffing and support of programs and create accurate and detailed resource-loaded project schedules
- Management of project/programme budgets
- Maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers, scope change requests/logs, program schedules, and program cost tracking.
- Expertise in Project/Program Management tools & processes, including project/portfolio resource and cost management.
- Facilitate projects, lead chartering sessions, develop/validate network diagrams, and lead integration and compression sessions with internal and external teams
- Mentor/coach the project leaders in project management, and address any issues one-on-one with senior divisional and department management if appropriate.
- Requires ability to learn Company project accounting systems and produce project-related financial reports.
- Monitors progress of projects, discusses problems with affected areas, assures appropriate personnel are informed of problems and steps are in place to meet schedules.
- Depending on nature of problems, expected to recommend possible solutions and alternatives.
- A college or university degree is required with 9-12 years of progressively related experience in the project management field.
- This position requires proven experience with project management concepts, including project charters, scheduling and planning projects and successful completion experience.
- Provide leadership in the development and updates of program and project management schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Should have strong project management skills, team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Project resource loading/portfolio resource management and project/portfolio cost management experience is highly desirable.
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification is highly desired
- The incumbent has the ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork, an ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Must possess extensive knowledge of project management software (MS Project experience desirable) MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools. Good Excel skills are vital (complex formulas, linking multiple worksheets, pivot tables, graphs).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.