Project Engineer - BR53951
A Project Engineer - Test is required with knowledge of vehicle development process for a position based in Bedfordshire.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Cranfield requires a Project Engineer - Test to:
- Tracking, analysing and reporting of multiple project status
- Organising & supporting status meetings with Test groups
- Supporting preparation of project status material for Test Manager and development progress meetings
- Liaising with departments within Europe and globally
- Formalising analysis and reporting methods
- Aligning and standardising department processes
The Project Engineer - Test should have the following skills:
- Degree in engineering or project management
- Experience in a project management role
- Experience in automotive R&D advantageous.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting essential
- Interpersonal skills - good ability at communication skills at all levels of the business
- Good knowledge of vehicle development process (key events/milestones).
- Knowledge of Excel essential (e.g. formulae and vlookup)
- Macro writing and VBL knowledge advantageous
- Self-motivated, proactive, shows initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload (individual, team and project work planning).
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
- Valid clean driving license
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262-
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship