Job Title: Project Engineer / Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Engineer / Project Manager to work for our client at their site in Stoke-on-Trent, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy engineering team.
Our client is looking for someone who is experience with all aspects of running projects with the ability to liaise with all areas of the business including sales, design, CAD, BoM and manufacturing.
- Main duties will be to run projects in a busy engineering environment, liaising with sales, design, CAD, Bill of Material and manufacturing.
- Maintaining profitability and meeting customer requirement dates is key to the job role.
- To have and further develop knowledge and abilities in the team key skill areas, namely Project Management and Commercial Administration.
- To achieve high levels of customer service in a highly responsive and professional manner.
- To have a good understanding of Q2M, and Swan system including EFACS.
- To build good relationships with customers, sub-contractors and suppliers,
- To maximise profit/minimise spend where possible.
- To be technically minded, to help with understanding of the product range.
- To continually strive to develop existing abilities and to actively seek development in other areas of the business where possible.
- To communicate and work closely with other departments as required.
- A firm skill with computers is a necessity.
- An ability to read and understand engineering drawings is a must
- A minimum qualification of an ONC in Engineering is desirable.
- And, any other duties as reasonably required.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.