Our client are looking for experienced Project Engineers to come on board and work with the CAD team and suppliers to design automotive seating system components and ensure compliance to customer and industry standards.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent (or relevant experience)
- Excel / Word/Powerpoint
- To be able to read, check and correct detail Drawings -
- Practical application of GD&T
- Detailed seating (seat structures and seat complete) engineering knowledge
- M/soft Project
- DFMEA - Qualified to 'User level'
- Automotive Seating experience
- Problem Solving skills
- Appreciation of CAE techniques and Process.
- Understanding of Renault and Nissan release systems.
- VE/VA techniques (cost pareto etc)
- Understanding of CAD systems (NX and Catia)