Job title:Project Engineer - Power Conversion and Lubrication
Hourly Rate: £19.00- £22.51ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of Component and System Design with an understanding of Engine requirements to support Project delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Project Engineer with a strong understanding and application of design quality tools such as DFMEA's and Robustness Studies on a contract basis.
As a project Engineer you will be required to:
- Interface with suppliers.
- Facilitate progression of issue resolution between Engine D&R group and Powertrain Manufacturing Group.
- Escalation of issues to Engine Design Review forums, assisting D&R groups in delivering resolution to issues.
- Ensure that the wider team are fully briefed on incoming issues and status.
- Assist in the classification and update to RMDV.
The successful Engineer should have the following:
- Supplier management, ensuring program deliverables and metrics are achieved. Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes. Understanding of materials and manufacturing processes for volume produced, precision forged and machined components.
- Fundamentals of Engine Operation Understanding of engine operation and basic mass balance principles.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35010) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.