Project Engineer – £35,000 - £45,000 - Excellent package and benefits – Working on a wide variety of Lift / Cargo and Parking equipment – Opportunities for progression
A leading global supplier of innovative material handling solutions. With more than 50,000 projects successfully delivered worldwide ranging from Goods Lifts, Car lifts, Lorry Lifts, Automated Car Park Solutions and Airport Logistic Systems.
With 70 years of engineering expertise, we support our clients around the globe from planning through manufacturing, commissioning and throughout the entire project and material management lifecycle. With over 1400 employees in 22 different locations around the world.
We set the global benchmark for efficiency and reliability.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Project Integration Engineer to join our Projects Department. Based at our UK HQ in Egham, West London - together, we deal with high value, bespoke and luxury Lifts, Cargo and Car Parking systems. The main duties of the role are: -
- Assist the Sales staff in interpreting client requirements
- Helps determine project requirements and work to develop project solutions
- Reviewing project proposals
- Liaison and negotiation with suppliers and contractors
- Clarifications with client and factory production teams in Europe
- Responsible for integrating a project working between both sales and project teams
- Controlling project procurement and costing within budgets
What we’re looking for from you:
- A technical/engineering background preferably from a lift/ heavy engineering or automated material handling background
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Be a confident communicator with good negotiation skills
- Capable of prioritising and plan work schedules in advance
- Computer literate with high level knowledge of Microsoft Office with exposure to or experience of using AutoCAD for minor adjustments
- Valid Passport; travel to EU may be required for training
- Based within a manageable commute of Egham, West London
- Current full clean driving license
What we can offer you:
- £35,000 - £45,000/year starting salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising with service)
- Employee benefits and assistance program
- Funded further education opportunities
- Autonomy in a lean yet positive working environment
- Flexible working opportunities
- International travel opportunities
- Carer development pathways both in UK and abroad within a multi-national company
This is a newly created job role and you will have the opportunity to shape and mould the role around yourself and your own career ambitions and opportunities for career development are available going forward in the short, medium and long term.
If you are based within a manageable commute of Egham, West London and are looking to take your career to the next level with a premium player in their chosen market then please ‘apply’ now contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.