£30.87 - 30.87 per hour
We have 2 new exciting contract positions for a luxury automotive company; Infotainment Engineer - (Radio/ Navigation) and Infotainment Engineer – Rear Seat Entertainment.
The Electrical R&D department is responsible for all future electrical systems research, and the development, delivery and validation of electrical components for all core vehicles.
To own and be responsible for feature definition & ownership, component ownership and delivery responsible for electrical components. These include infotainment head unit, tuner, microphone, amplifier etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of CAN tools – CANoE
- Understanding of LIN/CAN/Automotive Ethernet
- Understanding of electronics/software and hardware design
- Extensive Data analysis & report writing experience in delivering Infotainment modules.
- Proven record of delivering Electrical or Electronics commodities, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing. Experience of vehicle level system integration in terms of hardware and Software). Experience of software development processes and managing software delivery.
- Experience of delivering infotainment systems, Navigation, Bluetooth and Media devices, Tuner and Infotainment HMI. Delivery experience on Infotainment OS system (windows, Linux, QNX, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. releasing
- Supplier management experience
- Complete knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion
- Excellent technical engineering background and a comprehensive knowledge of using calculation and analysis to drive design.
- Excellent knowledge of automotive quality tools and processes.
- Extensive knowledge of the manufacturing processes to create the components or systems.
The roles are INSIDE IR35.
To apply for these roles please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.