- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446106
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58887
Project Engineer - Infotainment - Guildford - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
A Project Engineer Infotainment is required to join the electronics team for a specialist vehicle manufacturer.
Our client is a world leader in automotive design who have a reputation for innovative design taking a unique approach through creative thinking to deliver complete car programmes from concept through to production.
As Project Engineer Infotainment - you will be required to
- Management of the infotainment, primary display, and interior controls systems development programmes in conjunction with Tier 1 suppliers
- Engineering, development, and integration of systems into the overall vehicle electrical architecture (e.g., Head unit, cluster, interior controls, antenna, sound system, speakers, and microphones etc)
- Guidance to ensure that control units and peripherals are correctly located and packaged in accordance with installation and wiring requirements
- Participation in all system review, verification & validation activities
- Fault identification and resolution including management of issues to closure
As Project Engineer Infotainment - you will have
- Degree qualified or equivalent with relevant industry experience
- Sound understanding of automotive infotainment, display, and interior control systems
- Experience in the fields of HMI implementation, functionality, sound system installation and antenna integration would be advantageous.
- Experience of system/component delivery within an APQP, six sigma or similar framework (FMEA, quality planning, PPAP etc)
What you will get as Project Engineer Infotainment;
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for an innovative design team who take a unique approach to project delivery
- Career advancement whilst getting the opportunity to work for a smaller OEM, gaining wider experience in your role
Suitably qualified and experienced Infotainment Project Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.