Project Engineer, FMCG
Field based: South West including M5 and M4 corridors
£38k plus car plus £1500 subsistence pay.
A great opportunity is available to join a global business operating in over 100 countries and employing nearly 3000 people as an industry market leader. The business produces, supplies, installs and maintains a portfolio of industrial printing technology to include continuous ink jet printers, laser printers and print and apply equipment. Equipment is commonly supplied to food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
In this role we are looking for a Project Engineer qualified to a minimum of HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering to support from a point within new equipment sale up to installation and customer sign off, so all your work will be based around new customer orders and would suit candidates with experience of capital equipment supply and installations.
Key points within the role and function will include:
- Product integration
- Provide functional and technical specification to the customer.
- Manage technical drawings and guidelines for product integration.
- Work with the other Project Engineers to ensure we standardise all documentation and procedures
- Provide technical feedback to assist in the continual development of products.
- During the life span of a project, the Project Engineer acts as the point of escalation and will act as a point of reference only, after signing off has been received.
- Following each project, obtain customer sign-off and gain feedback from the customer.
To be successful in the position, Project Engineers must have experience and working knowledge of electrical, electronic microprocessor software driven equipment.
We are looking for applicants with hands on experience as you will be required to deliver some installations personally and so good working knowledge of electronic based products, system integration, hydraulic or pneumatic systems are desired. Practical knowledge of PCs and their application in an industrial environment including networking, interface software and data interrogation / diagnostics of third party applications would be needed in the role.
As this is a customer facing role, you will have exceptional communication skills as you will be expected to work with many different stake holders.
In return the business offers a £38k base salary, annual subsidence allowance of £1500, company car, private medical, 33 days holiday increasing with service, 5% pension, free income protection and an array of other flexible benefits.
This company is a global business and offers exceptional career progression for the right candidate. It is a very stable company with an excellent product offering that is highly respected in it markets. Please apply if you are interested to be considered.